Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter themed Accordian Book

Well I've held on to the idea since 2003! I know that because the date is on the back of the patterned paper!! I have these 6 pages ready to go and I've cut 6 other which will be the page that holds the tags. My question has always been "how to attach the card stock which creates the pull outs?" If I sew it or use eyelets or brads they will be seen on the back side. So if you stand the book up to display it you will see that! This Snow Fort was going to be on the front as a title but it is almost the size of the 6 x 6 pages of the accordian.

I will use 3 of the 6 pages for two separate books and then make 3 more of the pages to hold the tags..


I need to add some more bling to these pages I do believe I just haven't decided what. I'm always so inspired by the extremely talented ladies on my blog list.

Sigh!! I know I always make a mountain out of a mole hill but somebody has to do it, right?!






No comments:

Post a Comment