Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spiral Bound journal has a new look and ideas brewing!

Years ago I was given a craft board journal which I wanted to put a pair of kid's jeans on the front/back with this red bandana belt that I found. Today I went to the thrift and found some jeans but thought that idea would require too much sewing to work!

So I went to the ladies belts and found this light blue jeweled canvas belt that looks great on the cover. Now I need to add some bling and it will be ready to rock!!

Should I finish the pages with card stock and papers with embellies and make it a finished journal or sell it as is?  I can see using G45 papers or Tim Holtz style embellies along with a distressed or steampunk look to the pages?

What are your suggestions?















































No comments:

Post a Comment