Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting my mojo back!!

It has been several years since I have created anything in my scrap room. My father had a paralyzing stroke the day before Thanksgiving in 2009 so I had to move back home to Georgia to help my parents. At first I thought I'd be here a short time, but time has proven that I'm needed here for the long haul! January 2010 I left my husband and all of my scrapbook stuff in Illinois...yes I said I left my scrapping stuff!! I've recently brought down what I thought I could get by with and left about half of the rest in Illinois!! Boy was I wrong now I'm getting the itch to scrap again and it seems everything I need/want is back home! I'm perusing websites and scrap book bloggers to get some ideas and see where the industry is at the moment. There are some mighty talented women out there whose work I drool over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment