Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sassy!! Layout of me versus the photgrapher!!

Most people smile for their pictures at school. I did not. The photographer was annoying me while he was just doing his job of trying to get me to smile. So I showed him! He took the picture anyway and more importantly my mother bought the package and gave out the pictures. My Grandfather always liked this picture. Even at a young age I was showing my attitude.

I used paper from K & Company. It is from their collection entitled Wild Saffron. I bought the 12 x 12 paper pad at Goodwill for less than $3.00. Then I found the matching Tags on eBay. I fussy cut the flowers out of one sheet. I used an xacto knife to cut the grid paper from the background edge around it. I used pigment ink to ink the "fake fold" on the bottom and actually folded it more to enhance the crease. Then I created one on the top right corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment